Friday, March 18, 2016

Crochet Monster Pants

I was so excited to hear that my SIL was having a little boy, that I knew I had to make him something adorable! After searching through Pinterest for hours, I decided on some funny little monster pants! I could not, however, find the perfect pattern for them... so I decided to make my own. Fast Forward a year, and I had several orders for monster pants in various sizes. So, I decided to figure out every size and publish a pattern. :)

You can find my Monster Pants Pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and Pinterest :)
Ravelry:
Etsy:
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/170925748336205485/



This pattern is the property of Brooke Rabideau at BluebabyboutiqueDesignsbyBBB, or brabideau on Ravelry  Feel free to sell any items made, but please link back to me if you share :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment