Friday, March 18, 2016

Crochet Twisted Turban Slouchy Hat

I had so much fun creating this Twisted Turban Slouchy Hat! I absolutely love slouchy hats, so I just had to come up with a pattern of my own! The original inspiration for this design came from an order I had for a Chunky Twisted Ribbed Earwarmer. I took the initial design from my earwarmer, and elaborated it into an adorable slouchy hat! Hope you enjoy! :)
Emily wanted to model it for me too! :)

You can find my Twisted Turban Slouchy Hat Pattern on Ravelry and Pinterest.
Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/170925748336243148



This pattern is the property of Brooke Rabideau at BluebabyboutiqueDesignsbyBBB, or brabideau on Ravelry  Feel free to sell any items made, but please link back to me if you share :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment